Monday, April 23, 2012

Daniel Craig on Empire magazine's limited edition cover


This is a very special edition of the new Empire magazine. 

I love Daniel Craig & I think he’s one of the most talented actors. But I don’t like him as Bond. I just can’t. Roger Moore & Sean Connery are the two Bonds who can never be replaced by anyone. 

And I don’t like the cover. Fine. Maybe he’s looking sophisticated and stylish. 

Actually they are celebrating Bond's 50th anniversary and the magazine takes a look at key moments in the character's past, including Golden Eye, Live and Let Die and On Her Majesty's Secret Service. They could have asked Sean Connery to pose for this special edition. He would have looked more stylish even today. He’s still a charmer. 

There’s one exciting thing about Skyfall though. Ralph Fiennes will play the role of a government agent known as Gareth Mallory.