Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Men prefer women in red


This is actually the 1st thing that I read in the morning, but I’ve got a really bad headache as I woke up early today. In fact it still seems like a million year old headache :P Which is why I didn’t want to express my views immediately on this one. 

Now the reason why men prefer women in red is kind of absurd. They believe a woman wearing red is ever ready to sleep with them on the first date. 

I often wear red as I like the colour, but I’m not the sort. So yes I find this kind of discovery a bit disgusting. Now one will always think before wearing red & I don’t like it. 

Anyhow, they have carried this study just on 120 male students & I don’t think that number is enough. We need more men to find out the answer. And what difference does it make even if we don’t get the answer? I don’t think it’s that important. 


The University of South Brittany’s study found: “Studies have shown that red is connected to lust and romantic love as well as to female fertility. 

"But biological evolution could also explain the importance of redness. During their fertility phase, the perineum of female baboons, macaques and chimpanzees becomes red, probably to attract males. 

“For the first time, our experiment shows clothes have the ability to lead men to perceive a woman wearing a red tee-shirt as having greater sexual intent than one wearing blue, white, or green.” 

Anyway, I do feel it’s a bogus research. More than the colour red, I think men are rather comfortable with dames who have got low IQ level & ever ready to laugh at their not so amusing & sick jokes. It doesn’t matter what they think when they look at a woman wearing red or black or whatever. They have quite an imagination to visualize even burka clad ladies. I’m not wrong about it & you all know that. 

And these days even women are ever ready to screw regardless of what they are wearing. I don’t think they should drag the colour red. And men who think red colour is some sort of invitation, I guess they are from some other planet or maybe they are not all that experienced. As it is they were young boys aged 18 - 21...